Thursday, January 10, 2008

Get Going On It!




Happy January everyone! The holidays are over..well another one soon is approaching, one of my fav's Valentines Day..Angels and Hearts...yeah! it all comes SO fast....






I need a kick start for January..Get going on it....it's rainy most of the time, I wish I had helpers galore to make all the things I want to...but I don't so I'll dream! Wish full thinking...maybe traveling soon...here's a positive affirmation I just created...are you creating what you want???



Have fun this week!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cindy!

OOH LA LA!! I just looove your clocks! I really do. You make them with such detail and the colors are so pretty too. You're so talented! Can't wait to see what you cook up for Valentine's Day!

XOXO
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Cathy said...

Cindy, Love the French signs. Especially the "La Vie En Rose". Just perfect for a the special rose that you ARE!

xoxo's to my buddy.

Cathy

Eileen & Karen said...

Just love the Primrose! This fellow Northwester is also wishing for Spring! At least it's not raining today!
Eileen
Forget Me Not Dreams