Saturday, December 01, 2007

December fun!



Where did this year go? Already December, and with so many things to do and things to think about..I choose FUN! I wish that for all of you too! I will not get overwhelmed, I will not stress, even though I do much more than I should, but I do have fun! Doing art shows a couple a week, this holiday time..has me bouncing....but I cannot forget those who have less, so I choose to give and to have fun! On my December newsletter being sent in a few days, I will have another contest..so be sure to join my mailing list on my website for something fun....






Also, please visit http://makeminepink.com/ to read the new "Women Who Inspire" article, I interviewed Christie Repasy, world reknowned Rose painter..in Laguna Beach Calif. It was an honor and a lot of fun!






1 comment:

Trisha said...

Cindy,
Loved the article on Christie Repasy. I have admired her work for a long time. Thanks for bringing it to us at Make Mine Pink. Your holiday pieces are fabulous, you never disappoint!

xoxo
Trisha
my2roses
a vintage white