Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Please join us for shopping with a twist on Friday September 17th, 2010 as we present "Cupcakes and Polkadots"



Do you remember the simple delights of childhood? How a cupcake could make you giggle and as far as you were concerned, polkadots belonged on everything. As I made the passage from child to adult, I found that some of the same things that gave me delight as a child, still brought a smile to my face. The little girl in me, always looking for an opportunity to relive the happiness of childhood. Then having daughters, the perfect excuse.Cupcakes remind me of those happy times – and because cupcake bakeries are popping up all over, it’s given us glorious permission to partake in this delightful pastime! After-all, who doesn’t love a cupcake? The once simple confection, now piled high with frostings and toppings, indulging the child in all of us.It’s the simple things like cupcakes and read more.......

No comments: