Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fun days with friends











Well a few days ago I took some time off and visited a few friends..old and new! First was Shirley at The Shed Antiques we had a lot of fun visiting and I bought a sign for my Garden Shed entry for my Children's Tea Parties..we are soon to be having.




Then we visited her sister in law Vicki at TheVintageViolets she has the most amazing collection of Fleur Des Li's and french flair items..I did some shopping for sure! What a lovely boutique! Stop by and visit...




The next stop was Kay at The Weathered Rose in Bothell and we spent some time visiting. We met Kay on the trip to the farm Chicks, and we all rode together in the van. It was a hoot!




Kay..Huge congrats on the opening of your new shop...and our new design line..coming soon:)




No comments: