Monday, November 05, 2007

My Trip To Laguna Beach!













November snuck in, I'm back from my vacation to Los Angeles, visiting family and friends, but the most fun was meeting Christie Repasy, world reknowned Rose Painter, and doing an interview with her for the December, Make Mine Pink monthly article "Women Who Inspire". Christie has always been my inspiration.






My sweet friend Linda PICTURED WITH CHRISTIE and I had a very fun day! We drove to Laguna Beach, where we met with Christie at her shop for a couple of hours. We met Alice who manages the shop, and adorable Jack, Christie's puppy a poodle mix. Her paintings are amazing, and you know her creative, sensitive, love of art comes from the heart. Christie has always been my inspiration. My love of roses all my life, and my desire to create them in ceramic really began when I first saw her paintings...to read more visit Makeminepink.com in December Women Who Inspire article.

No comments: