Friday, October 12, 2007

Yikes! I've been tagged twice the past 2 weeks....

By Deb of Cozy Cottage and Janet of Janet's Creative pillows..so here's 14~

1) I'm always happy and grateful for every day and count my blessings

2)I believe we are all connected for a reason, I am very sensitive & spiritual... did I say very....

3) I laugh a lot, it's inner jogging

4) I like to make others laugh, I love comedy

5) I love animals and have 3 goats, 4 dogs, and chickens

6)I love and collect angels

7)When I lived in Los Angeles where I grew up, I owned an errand running co. for famous people, maybe I'll write a "tell all" book?? KIDDING!!

8) I live just outside Seattle WA. & love the weather and garden in the rain, and need to have plants and/or flowers in my studio all the time..

9) I'm not an organized artist, tools and clay and things everywhere, I'm working on that...

10) I'm married for 29 years to a french chef and eat gourmet food every day, and have 3 sons, 27, 22, 17, all single... & we are all very close and happy...

11) I eat chocolate daily, & ice-cream daily but like it half melted and exercise

12)I enjoy politics, and world news

13) I'm happy with all the online friends I've made, the wonderful experience of the internet, and stay up way too late..I'm a night owl

14)Enjoy each day to the fullest



2 comments:

Christine said...

Hi there Clay Queen,
I loved reading your 14 secrets.
How fun to have a hubby who cooks for you.

I was so sorry to hear about Max.

Thanks so much for sharing more of you with us.

xoxo,
Christine

Unknown said...

LOL Cindy!

I loved the 14 things about you. Especially that you love chocolate and icecream and even politics! me too! lol I was waiting for something shocking,but just knowing you is shocking! lol just kidding. You are the sweetest and funniest lady I know and happy to call you my friend! XO

Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows