Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine Box Swap




I was part of a Valentine Box swap for the first time hosted by Cathy http://www.treasuredheirlooms.com/




It was so much fun too! My partner Kath http://www.lilbitoldlilbitnew.blogspot.com/ filled me in on some of her favorite things!
First the most GORGEOUS box.... it wasn't a heart buts it amazing, with jewelry, and added bling.......AND with
MY NAME on it, how clever
Cynthia Joy in game pieces...
coming soon my upcoming new business :)
It's a bit hard to see, but I had a journal, napkins, lace, pens with funky bright flowers on them,
tickets, stickers, lot's of yummy packaged chocolate, faux flowers, a mini little wand, jelly beans, a Tea Party sign, pink scotch tape, life savers..whewwwww, and vanilla carmel room spray.
Thank you, Thank you, sweet Kath you made my MONTH!!!! xoxox (())
Here are all the sweet people that participated in this swap.

Sheila - Faded But Desired TreasuresMelissa - Piney RoseJanet - Janets Creative PillowsDebbi - The Wicker PatioDeborah - Debs Vintage SoulTrisha - The Brantingham Family Vera - Olivia PaigesGail - The Sassy BeachRhea - Sweet n Shabby RosesSandy - HobbnobbersSarah - My So Called Junky LifeEleanor - A Bit of Pink HeavenJenny - Fated FolliesLinda - Country PickinsJoyce - Scrap for JoyJulie Ann - Kitchen Floor CreationsStephanie - Rose Petals and RustCarol - SongberriesTerri - The Glittered NestLisa - Lisas Craft BoutiqueChastity - One Womens HavenCindy - Angel Heart DesignsTracey - Magical KardzMary - Vintage PatinaJacalyn - RME Bath ProductsMary Jo - Creative Vintage CottageLisa - PupylovLori - Ruffles Ribbons and RosesValarie - Glittery Daze and NightsKaren - Secondhand RoseJayme - Flaming Biscuits On The FarmElyse - Tinkered TreasuresLisa - Pale Pink and RosesShannon - Shabby Shans CottageVivian - Vivs WhimsyKathy - Lil Bit Old Lil Bit NewStephanie - Crowns and PearlsNancy - Coeur d'Alene GiftsKaren - My Desert CottageTammy - One Frustrated MommaRamona - Samuels Family FrenzyCathy - Treasured HeirloomsPam - Treasures-N-TexturesSherry - Sherrys Rose CottageLaurie - Mermaid Treasures ArtSue - SuzeeezAndrea - Vintage Bella StudioHannah - Ashmore FamilyMeg - Vintage Garden HomeNancy - Its Raining PearlsJosette - My Grammas SoulAngela - Henny Penny and ChickiesMelissa - Abigails Pocatello Cassandra - My Artful AdventuresRenee - Vintage RecreationsLorena - Rose Chic FriendsAmy - Paper Trails LeaverStevie - My Art CanvasJennifer - Jennifers Petal PalaceShirl - Shirls Rose CottageLulu - Coastal Sisters NewsJill - Jill SibbaldCrystal - The Hummingbird CottageHayley - Nesting NotionsNicole - Gibbys GirlBryanna -The Canarys Cupcake


Happy Valentines day to all!!


15 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh what a great bunch of goodies! I am glad you had as much fun as I did in this swap!!
Hugs, Lisa

Shabby Shan said...

Hi Cindy,
You really received some pretty goodies! The box is so cute! Thank you for sharing! Happy Valentine's Day!

Shannon
Shabby Shan's Cottage

sandy said...

Hope you enjoyed the swap as much as I did! Happy Valentine's Day!
Sandy
Hob Nobbers

Shirl said...

Hello, so nice to meet you! Happy Valentines Day! Wow your gifts that you received are just beautiful! I love seeing the different ways all the heart boxes have been decorated! Enjoy your day of visiting Valentine Amour Swaps, this was so much fun! A big thank you to our sweet hostess Cathy!
Have a Happy Valentines Day.
Blessings to you! Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Shirl said...

Hello, so nice to meet you! Happy Valentines Day! Wow your gifts that you received are just beautiful! I love seeing the different ways all the heart boxes have been decorated! Enjoy your day of visiting Valentine Amour Swaps, this was so much fun! A big thank you to our sweet hostess Cathy!
Have a Happy Valentines Day.
Blessings to you! Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

the sassy beach said...

WOW! What fun this was! I had a blast! Can't wait untill next year to do it again
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!
hugs sassy gail www.thesassybeach.com

gail said...

Cindy,, Wow, what a pretty box! I love your name spelled out on it! Just adorable. I hope you are getting lots done and resting a bit. Take care,,, Hugs,gail

Mermaid Treasures said...

Wonderful treasures!
Happy Valentines day

stephanie said...

What a pretty box. I love the flowers created out of the little doilies...It was a fun swap, wasn't it?

Lori said...

Oh your box was adorable! How clever to use the fabric yo-yos, I love them!! It was a fun day for us girls! Lori

Cathy said...

Cindy

What a lovely Valentine package Kathy made for you. Everyone did such a great job. I am so proud that I pulled off a great swap and all the talented ladies enjoyed it so much. I know I did, and I was soooooo spoiled by my partner. But I will NEVER complain about that, that's for sure.

Have a great day Cindy,

xo Cathy

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Love the scrabble letters! It all looks great.

Janet Bernasconi said...

Hi Cindy!!

Wow! Love all the pretty things you received in this Valentine's swap. I love it all. I had alot of fun too. I'm so glad we did this. I was thinking how cute it would be to do an Easter Swap..lol Thanks for sharing! By the way your heart clock is to die for! So beautiful. You really are so darn talented. xxoo
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Kath' said...

I am putting up my easter box or basket swap and no one has joined yet. Did you still want too ? I will put it up at the end on the weekend. I hope you enjoyed you stuff. Kath'

OceanDreams said...

What an adorable box Cindy and I am glad you could enjoy V-Day a little over the blog. It suits you! :)